Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

SSSS 2015 Reveal....

photo is sideways, blogger is not playing nice tonight...
I participated again this year in the Secret Santa Sack Swap that Cheryl hosts every year...it is always a fun swap and this year was great as well. My partner was Chiska and she really spoiled me with her lovely parcel of gifts for me. Thank you Cheryl for hosting again this year and thank you Chiska for making this swap so much fun. I love everything you sent out to me. The snow will be fun to play with. And the neck pillow will come in handy on the long road trips to TX. The wall hanging will find a home on my mini quilt wall very soon. 

4 comments:

Chiska said...

So glad you liked them! I have to tell you a quick story about Michelle Ridgeway. I saw that you liked that little bird pattern and so I looked for it. It wasn't on Michelle's site so I hemmed and hawed over it and finally sent her a note asking if there was someway or somewhere I could buy the pattern. She responded that it was a free pattern and she'd try to find it and send it to me--which she did within a week (which I thought was FAST!) Anway, I think she's a sweetheart for spending the time to find it and send it to me. I really loved making it. I hope you have fun with the art fiber kit--I thought it might be fun to incorporate into some of the cool projects I've seen on your blog. Merry Christmas!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty gifts from your partner. Merry Christmas!

Cheryll said...

Great story Chiska...& I agree Michelle Ridgways designs are gorgeous!
Lovely gifts in the pic Wendy.
Merry Christmas...xox

Judy S. said...

Merry Christmas, Wendy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails