Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

FNSI...The Results

I am late in posting my results from the FNSI for this month...first up I worked a few more rows on the knitted shawl I am working on...this is being worked on huge needles to give it a loosely woven fabric...as it is a basic knit I am doing well...yay for me....next up...
I worked on my klosjes again as it has been a while since I made any new ones...three more to the stack...and I now have a large stack ready to sew together...
Finally more yoyo's cut and ready to go...these are easy to sew, just have been put on the back burner as I was bored with making them...this project will take a huge amount of these, so I consider it a long time work in progress...no hurry, it will get done when done...what did you get up to? You can go here to see what everyone else did during the sew in...
Wendy

4 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

the colors of that Lion Brand yarn are really pretty!

Jane said...

That will be a pretty shawl, lovely delicate colours

Barb said...

sometimes long is good...but working on several projects at one time will at one point have a lot of finishes at one time.

Judy S. said...

Nice work! What does FSNI stand for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails