Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sigh....

I have been doing a little bit on my current project adding to my ledger work and trying to decide how I will proceed...I will be doing a few more samples before I start on the actual project...I also need to draw out a design sheet as I think I may have a way to incorporate the crazy quilt aspect that is truly me in the design...right now I am thinking on how to get it from thought process to ledger...
 I am enjoying the process though...and am learning new ways to explore my ideas for the project...the snippets from my grans dress make me smile every time I see them...I can see her smile and hear her voice when I look at the dress I am using...such great memories of her...until next time keep those needles stitching...
Wendy

4 comments:

Jane said...

This process definitely gets you thinking differently about what you do

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You are certainly colleting some interesting pieces.

Suztats said...

Looks very interesting, Wendy. How special to include pieces of your Gran's dress.

Judy S. said...

Very interesting, Wendy. Somehow, though, I missed about your ledger project; what is it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails