Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

MMSC Week 3

 This is the third week for me to join in the MMSC hosted by Jessica from here...I had set a goal of one star a day...I did manage to get these completed, but did not reach my goal as I ran out of basted stars and had to start basting again...
I did however baste enough this week to make the count for this coming week...I will also be basting after each star is completed each day...hopefully that will keep me ahead of the game...if this does not work I will need to baste for a while and then start stitching the stars again...the pic below is for Pamela who asked me if this was a Whitman's chocolate tin...this was a limited edition tin they used to celebrate 150 years of candy making in 1992...I just love it and it makes a great sewing kit for my epp...
I see these sometimes in the thrift store and will be snagging them up the next time as they are just perfect for epp...everything you need goes right in fits perfectly...I need one for my hexies and yoyo's that I am working on...go visit Jessica here to see what everyone else is working on this week...until next time, keep those needles stitching.
Wendy


6 comments:

Blue Moth said...

Nice work - this will be beautiful.

Pamela said...

Beautiful fabrics and great tin! I have one of these tins with beading supplies in it. You are making wonderful progress.

Gina E. said...

Your tin is lovely! I also have a collection of tins that are reproductions of the originals - they are very popular these days. And practical as well; I have my art supplies neatly stored in tins, as well as my embroidery threads, hexies (finished and UFO), yo-yos, and so on.

Allison said...

Very pretty and great progress :)

marina said...

love your stars.
very pretty tin too.
Jazmine looks like she was suitable dressed up for egg hunting and flower picking. Such a sweetie.

Lisa said...

Every time I see stars like this I start thinking maybe I should start planning for stars. Great work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails