Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

This Arrived This Week...

Back in the summer I pre-ordered this book from Judi over on Green Fairy Quilts...I am so happy that it has finally arrived and now I can look my fill...if you have never been to Judi's blog you should go on over and take a look see...she is such a talented longarm quilter and designer...you will want to have a cuppa and some chocolate nearby while you browse through her blog...she does absolute stunning quilting on not only her quilts, but those of her customers as well...I hope to one day have a heirloom quilt quilted by her...she is so talented and amazing...what I really like about her is that she is down to earth and very humble...I will be curling up with this book in the evenings this weekend to be inspired by all the lovely quilting...
Wendy

2 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

Love a good book, especially on these long dark evenings.

Cath said...

The book looks amazing....i am going straight over to take a look at the site.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails