Pages

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Urgent...

If you receive an email from me with an attachment please do not open it...IT IS NOT FROM ME!!!!!!!!! My email account was hacked sometime during the night....I did not send out emails with attachments...I have not sent out an email of any kind to anyone who has my email addy...it has now been recovered and I hope no-one has opened this false email from me...I don't know why people do this kind of thing to other people....it makes me so angry to think someone would steal my email and then mail out false information...I do not even know what it says...I would not have known if one of my email people had not emailed me asking if it was for real....PLEASE be advised that I have not sent out an email to you....thank you,
Wendy

2 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

Hi,
I had this happen to me a few months ago. It is not a nice feeling and I hope it is all sorted out for you.
X

Karen said...

wouldn't you think these technically brilliant people would put their skills to use for the good of others not to attack and violate others??? can't figure why anyone gets anything from this kind of thing.
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails