Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

A Shawl....

I am so chuffed about this shawl. I ran across someone who said that if you are just learning to knit you should do a simple triangle shawl. They are easy and just two stitches involved and they will work up quickly on bigger needles. As many of you know, I have wanted to learn to knit forever and a day. So I purchased a large pair of knitting needles and dug through my thread for a wonderful color. Next was to get clear and concise instructions that I could actually follow.  Now a few days later and I have a shawl!:) It is not overly big, but fits just right on the shoulders for me. Yay for me!!! Can you tell I am super excited about this. I see more of these in my future as I really want to learn to do those pretty shawls that look like lace. This is a big milestone in my quest to knit and I am so proud of this little shawl. Hope to show the crocheted shawl soon as it is working up so pretty.
Happy Stitching,
Wendy 

2 comments:

Jane said...

Well done, Wendy, it's fabulous. Love the colour

Terry said...

It looks wonderful! :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails