ok today is the day for the Leap Year Traveling Stash giveaway...for all the rules you can go here and read them.....this box has lots of great goodies inside just waiting to come visit you...you must have a blog and live in the US to participate in this drawing....I will be back with photos later today....if you want the box to come and visit you at your house just leave a comment on this post only...also only one entry per person please, I will be checking and removing any extra posts by the same person...thanks and good luck....
the deadline to enter is Wednesday December 5, 2012 at midnight....I will draw the name and post it on Thursday so I can mail it out on Friday December 7th to the winner.....Good luck everyone....
This is the items that I took out of the box:
Bird Panel 3fat quarters 4 1/2 inch squares 5 inch squares
And this is what I put back into the box....
2 Patterns: one for all types of pincushions and one for bags (these have never been used)
Pack of paper pieces for those who handstitch
1/2 Summerville jellyroll
postage stamp squares
4 1/2" Squares
Some Christmas fabric
Some Monet Villa fabric (out of print)
Rules for the giveaway:
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken. See guidelines below.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
The definition of a stash is a secret store of valuables. For quilters it's a collection of usable quality products. The stash should contain mostly fabric with a few patterns and/or books and other items.
- FABRIC: Should be quilt shop quality in new condition. Scraps should only be included if they are cut for adding to a collection and packaged accordingly (i.e. I-Spy squares, postage stamp squares, etc.). There should not be anything under a Fat Quarter unless packaged like this.
- PATTERNS/BOOKS: Should be in new or gently used condition. They should be kept to a minimum (books are bulky and add weight).
- OTHER ITEMS: Should be in new or gently used condition. Tools, notions, etc. These items should be packaged if necessary.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- If you receive a box with anything that is of "poor" condition you should not feel guilty in tossing it out.
- Only put items in the box that you would be proud to own. The box is NOT a dumping place for all your outdated unwanted items.
- Items should be free of smoke and pet hairs.
- You must replace items you take with the same quantity of like-kind items. Replacing more than you take is always welcome. :) There is a guide to Pre-Cut amounts below for your reference.