Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Comment Moderation

Well, I tried no word verification and had so many anon. replies that had to be culled that I have turned it back on. So sorry for the extra step for my readers, but I just do not have time to filter all these ugly comments from bad sites. Hope you understand. Thank you in advance for understanding.
 
I have turned off the word verification on my comments section to make it easier to leave a comment on my blog. I still have moderation but this will make it so much easier for those who wish to leave a comment on my blog. I hate the new verification process and I think this will work better.
Until next time,
Wendy

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

how are you filtering your comments?
I removed the verification and receive so many annon comments that are spam and have them directed to a filtered folder in my email. just wondering how you will resolve the spam situation. I use Yahoo mail.

Judy S. said...

Hope you're feeling lots better, Wendy!

Terry said...

I don't allow anonymous comments on my blog and that seems to help a lot with the spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails