Pages

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Fourth of July and the Winner Is!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone I hope you are having a wonderful, safe and fun 4th of July as we are in in the south. Happy Birthday America! I just love to celebrate the freedom that we have in our beloved country. We truly have a lot to be thankful for as we celebrate what we normally take for granted. I am so thankful to be an American, and to all those men and women who serve our country sometimes paying the ultimate sacrifice with their lives, I say a heartfelt thank you! Thank you to my dad who served his country as a young man. Thank you God for giving us a wonderful free country in which to live our lives as we choose.

Happy Fourth of July America!

Now on to what I know everyone wants to know.............the winner of my blogversary of course! OK I took all the names and put the amount of times for entry by each name. Then I totaled them all as I went to each name and placed a number beside each name. Then I took the total count and put it in a random generator and came up with the winners........yes I said winners. I decided that since we are also celebrating our countries freedom today that I would do a second draw for a smaller surprise gift. So are you ready?????????? Okay the lucky winner is.............................................................................................................................................. are you sure you want to know? Just kidding, the winner of the art quilt is Micki her numbers were 498 thru 524 and the generated number was 510. So congrats Micki on your win. Email me privately with snail mail and I will get your mini quilt out to you asap. Now ready for the next winners name...........get ready here it comes................give a big hand to Kerry of kerrykatiekakes as she is the second winner, her numbers were 114 thru 174 and her winning number was 130. Kerry please email me with your snail mail and I will get your surprise out in the mail asap. Congrats to both ladies who won and thank you to all ladies who left a comment and signed up to follow. I will be having future draws so be on the lookout for them. And as always, Happy Stitching,

Wendy

5 comments:

Ruby said...

Congratulations to the winners. Happy Independence Day, Wendy and all others. :)

Beena said...

Happy Fourth, Wendy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats everyone!!

Micki said...

I am so thrilled that I won! Thank you so much!
Micki

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

oh wow!! I'm excited to see my surprise! Will email you right away.
Hugs,
Kerry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails