Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Small Update

Just a small update to post a couple of pictures. First is the blue postcard made for me by Doreen over at http://doreeng.blogspot.com/ She is a very talented lady you should go by and visit her blog. The picture although a good one does not do this post card justice. The colors are just gorgeous, and I really love it. Thank you Doreen.The next pic is of the card that I have made for MaryLou in this months swap. The colors this month were orange, brown and green. I decided on a landscape and I did add just a touch of blue because the landscape needed water. I hope she likes it. It is now off in the post to her. I have found that I enjoy making the landscape post cards. I am thinking about making a 14x14 inch quilty of a landscape design to see how I like doing that size since I like the smaller ones so much. Will post an update as I go along.Well that is all I have for today, I did finish another dish cloth but have not taken a photo as of yet. Will do that later in the week. Happy Stitching ,

2 comments:

2ne said...

Great work you have here. Have a nice week end :-)

Judy S. said...

Loved the mountains card, Wendy. It's beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails