Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Small Update

This is just a small update with no pics at the moment. I am so busy with projects that need to be finished that I have not had time to post. On top of my crafty items that need to be finished we just signed a contract on a house!Yea!!!!!!! Now we can stop paying rent and move into our own house. The only thing is, now I have to start packing again!uggg!! I hate packing and then unpacking, but that is part of moving!lol. My plan is to pack one room at a time with the items that we are not using the most. Then it won't be so much at one time. When we moved into this rental in June I had over 200 boxes and about twenty big tubs! I have since added things which means more to move. My lovely children will pack their own rooms this time and that will be a big help. So, I will be posting when I can to update everyone on my progress and show pics of the house soon. I am in a couple of RR and that will be fine as I use a p.o. box for the exchange, I will be keeping out what I need for those. If I have time later I will post pics of a project that I am finishing up. Happy Stitching,

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hope all goes well with the move Wendy, and you settle into your new home

Judy S. said...

Congrats on the house purchase, and good luck with the move. I'll bet you'll be happy to be settled in your own place!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails