Pages

Monday, February 02, 2009

Siggy Swap Blocks

Thought I would post a couple of blocks I have made and two that I have received in my siggy swap. The first one is from Jutta over at : http://stoffundnadel.blogspot.com/ you should go by and visit with her. She has some beautiful work on her blog.This is the one I made for her:
And this is the block that Annelies sent to me you should also go visit her here: http://quiltsandsiggies.web-log.nl/quilts_and_siggies go check out her blog. She has some beautiful work also. I spent a lot of time just browsing through both of these blogs. Great eye candy.This is the one that I made Annelies:

I have no idea how this one pic got to the left side. With blogger you never know. Anyhow, I am sewing up more siggies so I will have them ready to swap out. I am so excited about this. And they are so easy to make that you can whip them out in no time at all. I have 25 cut and ready to sew, and that is what I will be doing on tonight. So if anyone who reads this wants to swap siggies with me, leave me a message and I will get back with you.

I have more items to share but blogger is acting up today grrrrrrrrrrr! So I will post again later if I can get it to work correctly. In the meantime happy stitching, and those in the cold try to stay warm and those in the warm think of all those who are freezing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Wendy, you are a siggy collecter.
My name is also on the list of Annelies.
I will send you my siggy this week.
Greetings.

Wendy said...

Hi Martine, I will be looking forward to receiving it in the mail. Will get one to you as soon as your addy comes. Thanks Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails