Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

OK I hope this is the last post of the day, although I cannot promise since I might think of something else to post. Anyhow a few weeks ago I had a drawing and I still have not heard from one of the winners. Sooooooo.......if I do not hear from her on this week I will draw out another name. So Margie in CA I really need for you to contact me via email with your snail mail addy. Since I have not heard from her I am going to go ahead and mail the other two out this week. If by Friday I have not heard from her check back in if you were a part of the previous list of ladies who responded to the post, as I will be drawing from those names. I guess it was a good thing that I have hung onto the names. Hopefully, I will hear from her. Anyhow, hope your day goes well for each of you.
Happy Stitching,
Wendy

3 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Hi Wendy - I know you need my address again but I can't find your email address??
Hugs,
Kerry

Wendy said...

its stitchduchess2@yahoo.com Thanks

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Hi Wendy - sent you my snail mail address today - hopefully you got it!
Hugs,
Kerry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails