Pages

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I am going to jump from crazy quilting to sane quilting in this post. I was involved in a pink/black block swap over a year ago with a group of wonderful ladies. The top is finally put together and is ready for quilting. All I have to do is put a back on and get it into the frames, which I hope to do very soon. Since this was a sampler style quilt I decided to sew the blocks together without a spacer block or strips in between each one. I think it is going to look really nice when I am finished with it. Enjoy the pic.Happy Stitching,

Wendy

I actually have enough blocks to do another whole quilt from this swap! I just love all this pink/black together. I can hardly wait to see it all quilted. I now have to decide how I am going to do that part of this project. Will keep you posted. So I can mark this off my to do list and place it in the WIP stack. I feel as if a I have accomplished at least half of this project at this point. I am hoping that my mom will feel like helping me to quilt this by hand. I think it will be fun to quilt with her and have a wonderful keepsake to pass down of a quilt that we both have put our stitches in. Have a great day and will post again soon. I do have lots of things to add here. Just checking a few at a time off my list. Happy Stitching, Wendy

1 comment:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Wendy Your sampler quilt is wonderful and I love the colors. you did a lovely job of creating all those blocks.

HAPPY FIRST YEAR ANIVERSARY OF BLOGGING. I will have my first year in August. Great experienced, ehy?? Hugs Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails