Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Updates

Hi everyone today I have a lot of pics to post so as to update some of the things I have been working on and a few pics of ruby since we cannot have riddick outshining her as Bliss says. Anyhow, this week has been topsy turvy for me. It started out really good, then we found out the house we had bid on has been sold out from under us, so we must start the search for a house all over again. So sad, anyhow on Wed. coffee was spilled onto my laptop!!!!!!!!! Talk about frustrating. Well we dried it out and turned it upside down and put a fan on it until this morning, and thank the Lord above for divine intervention, the laptop is working just fine! God is so good to us. So today I am back up and running and posting some pics for updates. So I will post this and then get started on the pics. Hope your week has been going good for you. Happy Sewing,
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails