Pages

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Updates




Hi everyone I hope your week is going better than mine. It has been a stressful one to say the least. Not that anything bad has happened, but several small things I guess, not any of them related to sewing or crafting, but some things that we were working on about the house we are trying to purchase. Anyhow, on to other things with that being I found out that I am not in the Under the Sea rr or the Summer Garden rr due to my information not reaching the hostess for whatever reason. Since I have already made the blocks I will be embellishing them myself and will post pics of my progress here. I have already started on the Under Sea block, I have used a feather stitch and beads to make sea weed next to the whales in a pale blue. It looks really nice as the original is a dark green and to me looked like a dark spot. Now it has more definition and I think goes with the block. I just love the whales. Now, I need to plan out the seams and other patches since I will be doing these myself. I made a small scale draft of them last night, so now I just need to tweak them to suit me I guess. So, here are some update pics on the under sea block. Hope you enjoy them.
Happy Sewing Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails