Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Hi everyone, I hope your weekend is going great and you are relaxing and having some nice family time. Well I have been tagged by Gerry over at http://www.sewing-southpaw.blogspot.com/ you should go visit her site as it has tons of great stuff and lots of eye candy.

I've Been Tagged

By: Gerry

How it works: Scattergories: It's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, tag 10 people, post it on your blog, then notify them, including the person who tagged you.

"Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.....nothing made up!

Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial.

You cannot use your name for the boy/girl name question"

Ok, lets begin:

What is your name: Wendy

Four letter word: wool

Vehicle: Wonkamobile.....lol Waggoner (Jeep)

TV Show: Walker Texas Ranger

City: Warrior (Alabama)

Boy's Name: William

Girl's Name: Winter (my daughter's given name)

Occupation: Waitress

Something You Wear: Wimple

Food: Watermelon

Something Found in a Bathroom: Water

Reason for Being Late: Wading Water

Something You Shout: Whatever

OK, Who to tag?

Judy S
Lori
Diane K
Norma
Janet
Lindy
JK
Lauri
Lynn


Ok I only have nine so I hope that is ok. Since the only people I know who blog are those in the groups that I am in. Anyhow, this has been fun and I have enjoyed myself immensely. If these ladies do not respond in a couple of days I will email them and let them know that they have been tagged also.

Thanks Gerry for tagging me, it has been fun coming up with the answers.

Happy Sewing Everyone,
Wendy

3 comments:

Gerry said...

LOL - I love your answers. "W" would have seemed difficult for me. Thank for being such a sport!

gocrazywithme said...

You wear a wimple? Doesn't that make you a nun? Or are you just dressing up like one.....never mind, I don't wanna know....

Thanks for the tag. I actually love these things. Silly good fun!

Wendy said...

Judy,lol....No I don't wear a wimple, was at a loss and dd suggested that I put wimple! The upper classes wore them in the 18th century as a head covering, although they do not look like the ones that nuns wear!lol
Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails